Sunday 15 July 2012

Hello

Hi guys! Now before I start reading, I need to get One Thing out of my head, yeah, that's not gonna happen, I had I Want in my head earlier and then Gotta be you :) (Huge Directioner as you may of heard me saying before.) Ok so I'm here telling you all the best real time editor, yeah, you guessed it:http://htmledit.squarefree.com/
or if you want a link-in here you need one of these to make a presentation, or either if 1. you're really smart 2. you're a really good guesser lol.
Anyway, good luck on making your presentation :)

Laurenhorse
P.s I couldn't go without mentioning them twice, posting a picture or a gif of them, so....
Niall is saying Bye Zayn is saying bye quickly and Harry is saying LOVEYOU??
One Direction Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment