Thursday 13 September 2012

Sorry!

Okay, so school has been long and homework is horrible. Ughh...
I do log on everyday (stardoll) BUT... GOOD NEWS!
I am doing Graphics now at school :) (Thankies to whoever set up my schedule, you rock!).
This term I have been put into great CDT lessons. (Textiles+Graphics)
So that might help with HTML, idk yet. I went to Graphics today and we were doing fonts, so you may see some new fonts up. I want them to cover HTML codes. I will try and post as much as I can, but I can't unfortuantly. I miss summer so badly! I'm updating the club called HTML-pages
now :)

I will post more, promise and more codes coming this week. I have 3 day weekend! Yay!

P.S Couple of shout outs, 1. You can find me in Dalton_Academy most of the time, I'm obsessed. 2. I have tomorow off, and I am staying 'Up All Night' (understand? lol love that song!) well, untill 4am on the computer tonite :) It's to watch new episode of Glee. 3. Anyone watching the new episode of Glee tonite? Hopefully season four will be awesome! 4. Happy Birthday Niall Horan :) Lol :D You may not know it but me and my mate roleplay with you (in real life, not on stardoll lol) we ring each other 11pm roleplaying we are in the US with our fave celebs, lol. Okay :) I'll post everday hopefully, depends on homework. I'll be catching up with everything on this 3 day weekend. I need to go have fun now, bye! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment