Thursday 17 January 2013

He asked everyone "write what you think HTML stands for."
So I'm getting excited, I know this. I own a blog about it so I wrote "Hyper Text Markup Language"
and he came over to me and said "did you know that?" so I nodded my head, turns out I was  the only person who knew it. Haha. Finally, something I know. I can't wait till my next ICT lesson (tomorrow)

But, he made us plan HTML websites (which will be my new presentation) and I've gone all out on this, scrollboxes etc. Seeing as we only learnt how to do bold and italic last lesson (which I knew 2 years ago. I'm sick of waiting for the interesting bits.)

I had to teach all my friends how to do HTML because they were confused, so if Jasmine or Rebecca is reading this because I can't be asked to tell you and told you about this, hi!

Okay, so I'm gonna teach you guys about it. I'm going to do a post a week, just something small and one fun fact. Fun? Depends how interested I am. Oh, and next time I read this - I made it through PE, WOOHOO!!!

ANYWAY,

HTML: Hyper Text Markup Language.
WYSIWYG: What You See Is What You Get,

Angel brackets '<' and '>' enclose HTML tags.
Edit/create a page such as KWrite or Notepad.

<___>: Tag.

Tags in lowercase only.
HTML is case sensitive,

Important Tags,
<p> New paragraph.
<b> bold
<i> italic
<u> underline
<center> center text (note, American)
<br> breakline
(aka, start a new line.)

See you next week,
XOXO
Gossip Girl.
Lauren,
P.S Did anyone see the season finale? CHAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment