Saturday 5 July 2014

Hey!

So, hey guys! Last time I posted? Christmas...okay, so I am very crap at keeping up to date but I will create more tutorials and samples and all that this summer, which is 13 days from now.

At the moment, I am designed the description page from our family's eBay account, and using them on Tumblr as well, so I am still learning new things, and it is still very complicated, aha.

After school is done, I will spend my time updating this, and putting up tutorials people actually can understand, as I realise before at the ones I uploaded, that I didn't really go into much detail, so it'll be easier to read/watch hopefully.

I have a new youtube video, for short films as well, which I will upload tutorials on there, so watch this space.

Goodbyeeeeeeeee,
Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment