Saturday 14 July 2012

Hehe, I had an interview and somewhere HTML/Presentation questions... sooo here it iss :3

Interview:

Q;Hello :) Congratulations on being the covergirl of my magazine, how does it feel?
A; Haha, awesome thankies xD I didn't even enter so it was a surprise :)

Q; Your medollyy is pretty awessome!! :3 How do u get it like that??
A; My medoll isn't awesome, it's just me messing around with it really :3

Q; i LOVE(♥) ur pressentation! how do u get it so fab?
A; Aw thankies :) It's not fab, I just plan it in my head or I will see like, a tree and think I should do a green+brown presentation and then I make it, so it's me being crazy and having fun with it :D

Q; I know ur blog! ur amazing at ur html codes, when did u find them?
A; Well, my dad works with HTMLs and whenever he worked on his computer at home I saw them and got interested. He wasn't doing ones like this, he was planning things and when I joined stardoll, I just sort of found out about them so I read up about them and loved them :)

Q; I love ur blog!! why did u make it for us all to read?
A: Haha thankies :3 Well because I had people asking for codes and stuff and I thought I'd just put them all on here. I still remember the day I made it and where I was, I begged writers to write, and it was a black arial layout lol, I got like 15 views and I was jumping for joy lol :) Now I have over 9500 it's unbelievable :)

Q; thankkyou!!♥ so so much :) congratulations on winner my cg competition :)
A; Aha thankies for chosing me :) Thankies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment