Saturday 14 July 2012

New presentation

Ok so my new presentation is up on my page.
Heres a bit of a review.

Lauren♥ Lauren♥
What I like: The font and the ♥
What I don't like: It just seems plain and boring.
What I could improve on: Shadows and maybe some awesome shadowing not just 0px 0px 10px etc...


© Laurenhorse. Don't dare copy.
Good morning world and all who inhabit ít!

Stardollhtmlpages.blogspot.com
Full time Directioner AND Gleek♥ Niall|Harry|Louis|Zayn|Liam♥


What I like: The change of font from georgia to century gothic and the size♥
What I don't like: It seems a bit boring and not really exciting or good lol.
What I could improve on: Same as above really, less boring and more shadows and maybe a bit of bold&italic?

The Day In a Life of a Directioner.

Hello! As you can see my name is Lauren, I go by the name REMOVED NAME)
I am a huge Directioner and Gleek.
My OTP is Flamotta and Larry Stylinson. I love them all in One Directioner. I love my Cheerios uniform 1D PJ's my Glee Rocks TShirt, there my most likely to wear. I can't remember when I wasn't a directioner when 1D were created - I think know I always have been a directioner!
I am usually found on the Glee Wiki or twitter. My HTML blog: Stardollhtmlpages.blogspot.com runs to help you with HTMLs.

What I like: The heading to text.
What I don't like: Boring as well and the colour is to dark and seems hard to read.
What I could improve on: making the writing a bit bigger and an easy colour to read
Hannah Pierce.
As some of you may know, I roleplay as Hannah Pierce, sister of Brittany S. Pierce from Glee, in Glee roleplays. She is currently a Junior, In September 2012 she will become a Senior at William McKinley High School. She is on the cheerios - although she hates it, and was blackmailed into it by Quinn, Santana and Brittany. She has good dance moves and singing - just like Brittany! She is friends with most members of the Glee club.

Brittany- Being Brittanys sister is hard. She is basically a younger twin of her; almost. She can sing and dance really good. She isn't the smartest person - but isn't the dumbest either. Her GPA is better than Brittanys.

Santana- As the girlfriend of her sister, and being friends since they were little toddlers, they are very close. She is very understanding of Santana her sisters séxuality. It was hard at first - as Hannah is a Christian and part of The God Squad, but she soon came around to it.

Quinn- Hannah and Quinn are very close. If you ask Hannah, she is the person Hannah is most one she will miss after she graduates. Even though there is one year apart - her and Quinn do get on very well. After Quinn got pregnant - Hannah didn't go around saying mean things to her, she supported Quinn all the way through.

Rory- Hannahs dream is to meet Niall Horan, from One Direction (me and Hannah have that as a simular quality)but for now, Irishman Rory Flanagan will have to do. By the time "The First Time" (3.05) aired on Glee, she was already with him. They broke up the week "Yes/No" (3.10) aired and got back together on Prom night in the episode "Prom-asaurus" (3.19)

Sugar- You could call Sugar Motta an enemy of Hannah Pierce. As being with Rory in "Heart" (3.13) Sugar has always tested how angry she can make Hannah. Hannah was never jealous. She is not the jealous type. More the laid back kind of girl. Many times the could appear to be friends, and they like each others company, but when anyone accuses they are friends, the deny everything and say they hate each other.

© Laurenhorse Do not dare copy.
©

What I like: nothing lol♥
What I don't like: everything lol.
What I could improve on: everything lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment